THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum 2 Series Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery Credit App Approved in September. Will I be able to have November incentives?

10-01-2014, 11:21 AM   #1
galeface
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 440i M-Sport Cv

Credit App Approved in September. Will I be able to have November incentives?

Hi All,

I am getting mixed responses based on this: with a September 22nd credit app approval on the M235i, will I able to lock in November incentives (should thigh chance)? My understanding is that there's a 60 day window on the East Coast where you can pick & choose.

Appreciate your help clarifying this.
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2014, 11:54 AM   #2
hyperzulu
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i

Here is how it works. The programs are issued through bulletins. These bulletins run from beginning of month to the end of month. Usually starting on the 1st and running for 30 to 31 days. When you are approved, you are eligible for rates of the current bulletin and you are also locked for a period of 60 days on the east coast and 90 days on the west. The 60 days in your case begins at the END of the current bulletin period. So, for September that would be September 30. That means you have 60 days from September 30 to choose from. As long as you sign for your car within that timeframe, you will be able to choose September, October or November rates... whichever works best for you. Judging by past incentives, November is probably best, as you should see some holiday credits and such, but nobody would know for sure.
Appreciate 1
      10-01-2014, 01:21 PM   #3
galeface
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 440i M-Sport Cv

Thanks for the well detailed response, hyperzulu. Fingers crossed that November delivers better incentives!
Appreciate 0