THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum BMW 2 Series Coupe and Cabriolet (F22/F23) General Forum Help finding part # please

09-03-2018, 12:46 PM   #1
vqdiablo
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: M235i

Garage List
2014 M235i  [0.00]
Help finding part # please

Does anyone know the part number for a drivers side headlight washer cylinder (the part that comes out of bumper to clean wash lights)? I accidentally broke mine taking off the bumper. If anyone has a good ebay link that would also help out a lot, thank you all for any help!

Last edited by vqdiablo; 09-05-2018 at 11:57 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2018, 07:27 PM   #2
MarcoZandrini
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M240i

Try www.realoem.com. Enter the last 7 characters of the car’s VIN. Hit enter and bookmark the page. Scroll down to vehicle trim.
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2018, 12:00 PM   #3
Poochie
Luxury at the redline :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by vqdiablo View Post
Does anyone know the part number for a drivers side headlight washer cylinder (the part that comes out of bumper to clean wash lights)? I accidentally broke mine taking off the bumper. If anyone has a good ebay link that would also help out a lot, thank you all for any help!

Part Number: 61677275657

I broke mines removing my bumper also; I thought both washer caps were off and inadvertently snapped off one of the nozzle's connection end piece.

After I priced one side nozzle ($90 per side), I instantly bid good-riddance and did a 'headlight washer delete' by removing the connection hose, capping the end off, and then decoded this feature..

I still had to retain the nozzles because they are required in order to secure the bumper caps, however, they're not functional.

Those things are useless anyways, they're just a waste washer fluid and potentially can ruin your freshly washed vehicle with fluid.. Also, not required in the US, only in Europe..

You'll survive without them..😉
Appreciate 0