THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum 2 Series Photos and Videos M235i PCD (Performance Center Delivery) Photos

11-17-2015, 12:56 PM   #23
Hemisedan
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Coming in March: 2016 BMW M235

I'm going to be doing this in March of this next year…..2016. I realize that late Winter will curtail some of the usual Summer activities, but I'm still looking forward to this. I'm just curious as to if I can specify a date, or have to take what they offer. My wife and I have a very narrow window to work with in March, the second week of March to be exact. Whatever happens.
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2015, 06:50 AM   #24
an4691
Private
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C in HS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemisedan View Post
I'm going to be doing this in March of this next year…..2016. I realize that late Winter will curtail some of the usual Summer activities, but I'm still looking forward to this. I'm just curious as to if I can specify a date, or have to take what they offer. My wife and I have a very narrow window to work with in March, the second week of March to be exact. Whatever happens.
They'll send you their first available delivery slot after your car is scheduled to arrive there. This doesn't mean that there are slots available on all days after this date(Fridays tend to fill up fast). You'll have to go back and forth with them on email and work out what works best for you.
Appreciate 0