THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum 2 Series Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery Buying LSD

03-20-2016, 07:47 PM   #1
Lioz
Rep
Drives: M235

Buying LSD

Hey i got 235 and i want to buy LSD and it's very expensive someone maybe some one knows who want to sell (not from company) and if from some company a really good price ?
Thnks 😊
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2016, 06:57 PM   #2
mdputnam
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 135i & M235i Convertibles

Lioz,
It is very difficult to find people willing to sell inexpensive LSD, marijuana is much easier to purchase here in California. However, exporting it to Israel would be problematic.

Please forgive my twisted sense of humor, but it brings up my point. Purchasing the differential in the US is the easy part. Exporting it to you is expensive and not for the faint-of-heart. Over the years I have exported and imported car parts from Japan, Australia, Canada, and England, each has presented a unique set of bureaucratic problems and unexpected expenses. So, unless you can find someone here on the forum with experience importing and exporting to and from the US and Israel, you should be very wary of the unknown time and expense that sending the differential to Israel might require.
Appreciate 0