THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum 2 Series Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery 2016 2 Series Pricing and Ordering Guide

06-02-2015, 06:33 PM   #23
Canaletto
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 4 Wheels

Hmm, it also seems like you can now order a Base 228i with the mixed performance tires and get the increased top speed limiter. You still get stuck with run flats, though.

I find that very intriguing. Instead of going M-Sport, I'm thinking of going base and putting the money I saved towards the M Performance Suspension and maybe some carbon fiber interior bits.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2015, 06:33 PM   #24
RPM90
Major General
Rep
Drives: 340i M-sport AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaMatt3 View Post
My point was that it used to be a part of the premium package (as well as being a standalone option). So those that would expect it because everything else from the 2015 premium package is now standard will be unpleasantly surprised.
Yes that is true.

Before if you wanted all the other items in the prem pkg. you had to get leather. The price for the whole pkg including leather was not a bad price jump.

I like the new config because if you don't want leather but want the other useful items of the prem pkg., then now you can get them.
I had the leatherette in my '03 325i and really liked it. The leather in my '09 135i wore quickly on the side bolsters by 3yrs, while the leatherette looked like new after 3yrs.
Unfortunately the faux leather only comes in black in the US.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2015, 10:02 PM   #25
MegaMatt3
Bimmer Candidate
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPM90
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaMatt3 View Post
My point was that it used to be a part of the premium package (as well as being a standalone option). So those that would expect it because everything else from the 2015 premium package is now standard will be unpleasantly surprised.
Yes that is true.

Before if you wanted all the other items in the prem pkg. you had to get leather. The price for the whole pkg including leather was not a bad price jump.

I like the new config because if you don't want leather but want the other useful items of the prem pkg., then now you can get them.
I had the leatherette in my '03 325i and really liked it. The leather in my '09 135i wore quickly on the side bolsters by 3yrs, while the leatherette looked like new after 3yrs.
Yeah and that's too bad because I really want the terra Dakota leather color. If they had a Sensatec in that color, it'd be a done deal for me.
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2015, 06:13 AM   #26
Canaletto
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPM90 View Post
The new ordering guide says that there's an oyster/black combo (option KCCX).
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2015, 07:45 AM   #27
Canaletto
Private First Class
Rep

Can a mod merge this with the other thread on the 2016 order guide?
Appreciate 0