THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Cosmetic Care & Detailing (PPF/Wash/Wax/Detailing/Restoration/Repairs) Magma Red Seat Wear

08-12-2023, 03:48 AM   #1
Rbnsingh
Rep
Drives: X2, X3

Magma Red Seat Wear

Hi all, just brought a 2018 BMW X2 and my driver side seat has a fair bit of wear. Is there anyway I can fix this? I saw some recommendations for the colourlock product in this forum, would that fix this? If so, which colour would match this interior? They have a few options. Makes me sad everything I see this, and I feel I’ll only make it worse by getting in and out of the car. It’s so hard to avoid putting pressure on these side bolsters. anyway to prevent this in the future? Should I invest in an ugly seat cover for the driver side as it’s used daily?

Thank you in advance!
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2023, 08:32 AM   #2
BLK.G20
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 M340 Xdrive, 2023 M3CX

A good leather seat repair shop would surely be able to reduce the amount of wear. Are you able to add some pictures so we know what kind of wear we are working with?
Appreciate 0