01-14-2018, 02:30 AM   #2
omera60
First Lieutenant
Turkey
Rep
Drives: 218i Coupe

Garage List
Hi,

To start with, it really depends on your needs and expectation from the car. 2 series does the job and ticks all the boxes for me. I'm a single guy with no one to carry around besides myself, occasionally I have friends with me. They have all praised the vehicle for the space it has and large windows in the back compared to its size. Plenty of space for carrying stuff around like groceries and enough space for weekend getaway (I get around as if I am moving so it may be adequate to your style). I like the car being compact and nimble, just the other day I picked up a friend and his girlfriend from the airport, I was going to drop them of in the old part of Istanbul with a lot of narrow streets and alleys with high pedestrian walkways around. He said that he loves my car because it is as nimble as a 1 series hatchback but comfortable and spacious inside like a 3 series, now, bear in mind yes it is spacious but not as big as a 3 series which has enormous space in the back. I have driven around in 3 series a lot as both loaners and it is my go-to rental car as it is comfortable, easy and just fun to drive. I was given a choice between 2 series and 3 series when I was buying my car, even though I love the 3 series, I went for the 2 series for the reasons I counted so far, plus, I like to feel special in a way that there are a lot of 3 series but not a lot of 2 series around. Both are great cars, if I was going to buy another BMW besides the 2 series it would be the 3 series.

Omer
Appreciate 0