sillyphuck
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i

Garage List
2015 M235i  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinan_Engineering View Post
I'm assuming you are dealing with Independent Import just by your location. JP will work with the warranty department and get whatever it is resolved. Arizona dealerships are by far some of the most hard nosed dealers in the country. Not sure if its the heat, dry air, or what but something breeds "being difficult" in the desert.
Yep JP at Independent BMW service, great guy. That's the only saving grace in this thing, I trust him and I know he wont leave me out in the cold. He suggested I take it back to the dealer one more time and speak with a certain adviser. I'm actually here now, they are making me authorize a $140.00 diag fee. Unless they actually DO find it is a warranty repair oh well, we'll see where this takes us.

And your right about these dealers in AZ. the entire state in general is like that lol. Allthough Tucson is the last kind of, reasonable and level headed oasis left in AZ

BMW Tucson didn't used to be this way until Autonation bought them out. They were totally cool with JP and had a close relationship with him back then. Not anymore unfortunately

Ill keep you guys posted.

thanks for the feedback.
Appreciate 0