10-19-2017, 03:02 PM   #10
BEM-S4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Dinan M235, Dinan Sport Wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikcachu View Post
It's probably the best to go to a BMW dealer that's also a Dinan dealer... that way they would have to fix it no matter what and you only take the car to one place....
This would be, without a single doubt, be my strongest piece of advice to folks going the Dinan route. You pay more for the warranty vs other vendors, that's one thing, but beyond that getting it done at the BMW dealer / Dinan authorized installer it makes life so much easier. In my case I literally go to Thomson if anything happens and say "Hey, Matt. My car no work. Fix please." And that's the end of it as far as I am concerned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by usabia View Post
I wish i could but i live in a city with a single Dinan tuner and a single BMW dealer lol. The next nearest dealer from me is in Pheonix about 120 miles away. Ill figure it out one way or another.
Might be worth a drive, for install at least. A LOT of dealers will come to your house to get your car and leave you with a loaner. The place I got my cars from does that for clients up to 400 miles away.
Appreciate 1
WolfGTI716.00