Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Alfa Giulia Quadrifoglio

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by F80Boost View Post
to chime in here.....

i recently drove a dinan stage 2 M235i, and holy shit, the thing hauled some serious ass!!!!!

guys car had dinan stage 2, m performance exhaust, and dinan intake, no downpipe.......

i was utterly impressed, to say the least.

good job Dinan !!!
Just for the record, the $495 aFe Scorcher I installed on my GFs M235i convertible feels significantly faster than stock, but the question is, how much faster is the Dinan for their crazy price. I'm guessing, not enough to justify the screwing.

I installed a few parts on HER car on my own dime just to make it more interesting for me if I end up doing the driving when we take her car. However, since it is not my car (mine is a 2015 M3), I've limited the mods...but if it was also my car, I'd likely do much more to it, regardless of cost. $$$ is not a limiting factor here. With that said, I want to make sure what I spend my money on is not over-hyped BS. Evetually, we'll know for certain if Dinan (and for that matter, other tuners) is or not.

Why are people SO against scientufically measured results? I can only imagine that people prefer the perception that they spent their hard earned money wisely, and not find out they actually overspent/got ripped off. Ignorance is bliss.
Appreciate 0