hyperzulu
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by w3rkn View Post
Hyper.. You are just incredibly lost.

I didn't come here suggesting the Mustang is better, it is just that YOU are unable to defend that position, given the virtues you've seen. I don't see you posting any 235i specs or pics to bolster your rants.

I'm not a BMW outsider, and attacking me won't make your 2-series any quicker, or better. You are the troll, ranting without a point, or focus.

BLK-NJ.. The interior at the winter shows were pre-production materials, fyi.
I'm not actually lost at all. I'm not going to try to defend the 2 series because I couldn't give three craps about the new Mustang. As I said, I think it looks like poo and I would not drive one. If this were a conversation about the new Corvette, maybe I would have something to say about it, but you would get no arguments from me on that one. I think that car looks insanely good and if I could get away with driving a 2 seater, that and the Cayman S might have given the M235i some serious competition for what car I would be buying in the future.

My gripe is with the fact that we JUST had this thread! And it was a bigger pile of poo than how the new Mustang looks. It didn't generate any good discussions and this one was doomed to be the same. So your insistance on creating it is what I am going on about. Just because some new specs were put out doesn't mean this thread will suddenly generate a good discussion. It's a waste of space. You should have read the other thread, realized your plans to create discussion were not going to happen and rethought your plans to create this one. Instead, you did not of that and created this stupid thread anyway.

You don't put a Tiffany's in the middle of the ghetto. You don't create this thread on 2addicts.com - either of those things have proven to be illogical. I'll be the bum busting out the windows of your department store. Cheers!
Appreciate 0