View Single Post
      08-20-2015, 12:16 PM   #1
1LegitM235i
1L
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 Glacier Silver M235i

Bavarian Autosport Ultimate Clutch Pedal

Came across this in Bavarian Autosport. Anyone who bought one and can give some feedback on how well it worked in comparison to stock?

Spec:

The "Ultimate Clutch Pedal" is a short-throw clutch pedal made of billet 6061 aluminum heat-treated and anodized black.

"Slop" is completely eliminated by the use of precision maintenance-free bronze bushings and stiff billet CNC-design pivot block.

Feel is greatly increased due to the elimination of all plastic and flex in the pedal system.

The slightly shorter throw makes for quicker shifting and a more positive feel.

Lower pedal resting location (15mm lower) lines up pedal better when braking and requires less " leg-lift " from the dead-pedal.

The over-center spring is user adjustable with 3 settings (Stock - Sport - Race).

Easy 30-minute installation requires no alterations to the car and no special tools.

Part Number Description Price Qty.
UCP301
Ultimate Clutch Pedal

$ 294.95
Attached Images

MP Front Splitter//MP CF Short Shifter//MP CF E-brake//MP LSD//Cold Weather package//Driver Assistance package//Oyster Dakota leather//Aluminum Hexagon trim//ECS Tuning Wheel Spacers//AutoPlus Rear Diffuser//HUD//Rexing DashCam//AutoID M Mirror Caps

Last edited by 1LegitM235i; 08-20-2015 at 12:17 PM.. Reason: Added spec
Appreciate 0