View Single Post
      10-05-2014, 12:38 PM   #1
dan99
Captain
Rep
Drives: 01' 330xi / 15' M235i

2015 Melbourne Red M235i Finally Arrives to My Dealer!

I am coming from a 2001 BMW 330xi and I have been waiting for such a long time for this very moment. I will still keep my e46 because it dominates the winter season. The M235i is the absolute perfect car for me as it does so many things so well. I will update this thread overtime because unfortunately, I won't be able to pick her up for another 2 weeks due to work and school conflicts. In the meantime these are the pictures sent from my salesman/good friend, Tony from Westmont BMW. I ordered the car on 8/15/14 and it arrived on 10/4/14, which surprised me how quickly the ordering and production process was.

I had such a hard time choosing the color for this car. I was fighting between glacier silver, estoril blue, and melbourne red. I decided with MR because of the pictures that I have seen online have looked so rich filled with gloss and depth. I also, saw a MR 4er and it just took my breath away. Also because BMW present this car in MR, which says something about how fitting the color is for this particular car. I also chose this color because this car reminded me of the old red classic e30's and I feel like this car's philosophy is based on that same notion.

Does anyone here have any good recommendation on the modifications for my car? I do plan on getting painted reflectors and possibly tinting the windows to 35% all around.

Xdrive never crossed my mind because I felt like this car was design to be a fun RWD car. In addition, if I do plan on driving during the winter season, I will put on winter wheels.

I chose to buy this car instead of waiting for the M2 because I rather not buy a first production model from BMW. If the M2 ever lives up to it's hype then I might consider it sometime in the future.

Options on the car includes:

-Heated front seats
-Brush aluminum trim
-Black Dakota Leather
-H/K premium sound
-Moonroof deletion
-Manual Transmission

Update 10/19/14

Almost Homebound

Last edited by dan99; 10-19-2014 at 10:04 AM..
Appreciate 0