View Single Post
      10-01-2013, 09:28 AM   #9
IZAGLO
Mbira
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sedonna Red 09 135i SOLD

I would not wait if i was in the market for a new car. In most cases most folks turn,trade,lease, sell there cars for a 3 years and move to another...as i, we, get restless for a new ride after a few years. BMW gives you 4 yrs/50,000 miles of no cost reliability...I would not be concerned at all. As i was buying my 135i used with 9,0000 miles on it only to have HPFP issues after the 3rd drive..Yes, i was pissed off but after being fixed the car has been perfect. IMO the M235 is going to be BMW's best enthusiast car next to the M3 or the later M2...The others are just toooooo big and heavy. Me, i can't wait to drive the M235....Yes, for me it's up against some stiff competition as i want a 2014 Porsche BoxsterS as my first choice and the new Corvette Stingray as another car i want to test drive....After owning a Miata for the past year after i sold my 135i...I want another convertable, i found its so much more fun for me to put the top down.. It's not all about being on the track for most..it's about having fun on the road and the M235i will be amazing,,,and yes it will have a convertable..Can't wait!!!!!