View Single Post
      07-22-2014, 01:32 PM   #83
BLK235iNJ
Captain
Rep
Drives: m235i,13MustangGT,84C10,99A8

My opinion.

Quality:

I saw the mustang in person. I wasn't thrilled with the materials seemed very close to my 13. The bmw I think has the advantage.

Performance:
On paper I think the 15 gt will be faster all around. The eb modded most likely will also be faster than a stock 235.

Driver feel:
I can't provide an opinion on the mustang although for me the car is too big for my liking. I can't see going from a 1 or a 2 series to a mustang as an upgrade in driver feel.

Modding:
Fords are cheap to mod BMWs can be but I wouldn't go that route. This is a null since technically you can mod to extreme. Unless fbo is considered I'm going with the mustang.

Bang for the buck:
Mustang all day

Styling:
Bmw. Not crazy about the front end of the mustang.

Economical:
Bmw Eco pro (although I never use it) so toss up with eb.

Room:
Comfort I'll say bmw

Visibility:
Bmw

Warranty and maintenance:
Bmw

Holds value:
Bmw

Exclusivity:
Bmw unless you spend big bucks on a limited edition model. I rarely see 135is or m235i in my area.

Lastly lady appeal:
Bmw

Hope this lines up better with what you are trying to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by w3rkn View Post
Again, this isn't about me... but about the DIFFERENCES & SIMILARITIES of each of these cars. (ie: their virtues).

Not hard to understand the concept of comparing two products.. Additionally, as the actual reviews roll out, we can discuss more things in detail, but the specs alone give a basis for argument & comparison.

Appreciate 0