06-17-2018, 06:33 PM   #13
mattc1176
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2018 m240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryJI View Post
Who was the girl?
Bit of a long story but it's a great one......my company at the time was holding a retreat in upstate NY for the week and this girl was starting that week. So they thought it would be good for her to come to the retreat as her first day. Since most lived in NY city and didn't have cars, I was politely asked if I wouldn't mind taking these 2 girls up with me (one I worked with a while, the other is this new girl I'd be meeting for the first time when I picked her up). Me being nice and wanting to drive my new car I agreed.

So a girl I've never met is now in the front seat as we're heading up I-87 going 80mph in the left lane. She then asks if I wouldn't mind pulling over at the next rest stop as she wasn't feeling well, said she took some cold medicine that wasn't agreeing with her. I said sure and then mentioned if it was an emergency tell me to pull over. Within a second of me saying that she says 'yes, pull over!'. I start panicking and somehow made it across 4 lanes without dying and get to the shoulder and hit the brakes. As I get down to about 40mph, the window goes down and she starts vomiting out the window. However, still doing 40, most of that blew back right into the car and mostly all over my coworker in the backseat. So the vomiter is mortified, I'm trying to stop myself from losing my shit and going off on her b/c if I said something really bad I'd be fired, my other coworker is in shock b/c she's covered in vomit and hasn't moved at all or said a word. We use the one roll of paper towels I had in the trunk and clean up what we can, drive silently the next 30 min to the retreat with windows down to drop them off. I went right to a local detailer who did an ok job, but it needed to be redone once more for peace of mind. Getting vomit out of the window crack is not an easy job!
Appreciate 0