View Single Post
      02-23-2016, 03:10 PM   #57
StarMan
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17' M2

Just did this to my car. Aggressive sound!!! I have stock Downpipes and stock resonator (only other add on was AFE CAI).

I'll be posting a video soon of in cabin riding (i suppose you can look at Fabspeed Muffler Bypass system video on youtube, but their camera seems to be inside a GoPro case).

Not sure if their HFC downpipe changes the tone that drastically (i know catless will)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyMac08 View Post
Has anyone experienced a vibration in the car with the muffler delete? I just got it done to my car and there's an obvious vibration happening around 2-2.5 RPM.
Oddly mine seems sort of quiet at that RPM range, will need to test again tonight (I dropped my car off this morning at muffler shop, went to work...picked up during lunch....drove 10 mins back to work)

For me anyway, there is drone at within the 3000 to 3500 RPM, and as @MayHac08 says...there is an obvious vibrating in the cabin at certain RPMS and Acceleration load. However, that is the only time i get drone. When cruising on the highway, or continues non-stop city driving, then there is not a presence of drone.

You can hear the "burble" sound even with windows up and i personally love it. I have yet to hear it from the outside, will need to get the g\f to rev it for me haha.

Last edited by StarMan; 02-23-2016 at 04:05 PM..
Appreciate 0