Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 M235i EBII May '14 ED

Garage List
2014 BMW M235i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay Curious View Post
How fun was that?! Very cool. I laughed when we test drove the Mini, the dealer sat in the back, and I said "Really, you're gonna do this?" She did. I'm 5'9" husbands 6'3", there was no room in back, but she did it. Sort of stupid, let me drive the damn car myself!

We LOVE the BMW's, husbands parents had one, but we couldn't pass up the 42 MPG on the Mini, he's got a 65 mile commute, one way. (probably longer than your island is across?) So I suppose if mileage wasn't a factor, we'd be all over that car too. I'm not to picky, I'll take any of them! Well, the classic looking ones at least!

The worst part? With just one more thing, or just one upgrade, think how much it would be better. Pretty soon, the price is just ridiculous. It's a CAR! haha You'll be so happy with what you have. For fun, you should go test drive the 2014 Mini Hardtop. They're a fun little car, you'd be surprised. You'll also notice that BMW has put their little mark on the car, for the better. What the heck, you've got nothin else to do but wait for your car. It's no BMW, but it certainly is fun...like driving a go-kart on the road.
I really love the look of the new Mini with the LED halo eyes. My family used to have a 2001-06 Mini Cooper. I remember it being really fun to drive. I should do myself a favor and book a test drive of the new Mini Cooper. I heard a lot of good things about it.

The i3... I don't know if you've driven an EV before, but all that instantaneous massive torque..., the car braking when you let off the accelerator, that SUV seating position and unique interior... If I had money, and had a need for a "bigger" family car (it's actually smaller than the 2-series), the i3 would be very high on my list. I really like how light it feels. I think it steers wonderfully and the car is certainly fast enough. Overall, it's a very comfortable car.
Appreciate 0