01-16-2014, 12:01 PM   #99
CAVU
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 F87 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregthegr8 View Post
I just can't envision a Euro trash guy getting up there and trying to defend and explain all the lines and design cues on the M235.(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worra View Post
Yeah I'm definitely underwhelmed by our HK system but I definitely consider myself a bit of an audiophile. My car is a lease (for now) but the only thing that would prevent me from buying it out is if there was an M2 by then...and it would have to be REALLY excellent, and without electric steering.
I'm with you guys and the better HK system in the 2-series. HOWEVER, I just can't believe how little time I actually spend with the stereo on... and how often when it is on that I end up turning it off. I'll be listening to it even less once the weather warms up and I can roll with the windows down. The PE with the PPK2 is so enjoyable! Not to mention the fart from the PE when the DCT upshifts under throttle

I think they will eventually field an electric steering system with excellent feedback. I think Porsche has done a good job with theirs. Some purists will always shun an electric rack no matter how good it is.

F87 '16 M2 ... Mineral Grey, 6MT, Exec, MPE
Gone: E82 '13 135is 475/586 ... Mineral Grey / Oyster, DCT, Premium, Tech, HK, Michelin PSS, BMW Performance Suspension
Appreciate 0