View Single Post
      08-29-2022, 05:32 PM   #3
ImolaM3Vert
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowanBuds View Post
I think the manual is the hardest part on finding this, but if you have interest in a 2-pedal X-drive car, reach out I know someone looking to move theirs. Red Vert on brown/tan; 2019 B58.
Haha yup definitely difficult. This is going to be my first new-age BMW as I want something that feels a bit more modern and more reliable than the others I've owned. I would want to keep this for a few years which is why I want to make sure I get exactly what I want or else I'd likely want to sell it within a few months lol. I've been through so many cars this year already--since my beloved E46 M3 blew up a second time...-- that I'm legally forbidden from selling another one in 2022 in the State of Maryland without getting a dealer license.

So I'm prepared to wait for one to become available and pray to the Bangle Gods that my 130k mile 335 will last until that moment. All other options I'd want are retrofittable (i.e iDrive, BavSound, LSD) so really the big difficult to replace stuff is what I'm looking for.

Last edited by ImolaM3Vert; 08-29-2022 at 06:15 PM..
Appreciate 0