Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i, SG/CR, 6MT, M-Sport

Garage List
2011 135i  [9.20]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackelone View Post
I just saw that inside the Welt you can also play GT6(for the next two weeks) at the ///M display area.

I just gave this car a try, and unfortunately I don't like it. I consider myself a decent driver in Gran Turismo, and I know the Nurburgring like the back of my hand. I've done thousands of laps on the track in racing games (and 3 in real life, lol). However I cannot, for the life of me, get this car around that track cleanly. It's so figgity, and if you go anywhere remotely close to a curb or if you run over a single blade of grass, you'll lose the rear end. I mean, the car is planted if you're in the middle of the race track. But go near the edges, and I don't mean off the track, I mean dip the outer most edge of your rear tire onto the very edge of the striped curb, and the car loses all grip and handling. God help you if you actually hit an apex the right way.

Not to mention, there is no interior which is disappointing but not surprising coming from Polyphony Digital. What else isn't surprising is that the car sounds like a vacuum cleaner. PD was never good at their car audio. They are really gonna have to step up their game if they're going to compete with the Forza franchise on the next-gen consoles.

I dunno, I love the look of it. But I just wish it handled better.

2011 BMW 135i | Space Gray | ///M-Sport | BMW CCA #450291
Facebook / Instagram / YouTube / Twitter
Appreciate 0