View Single Post
      10-28-2016, 12:25 PM   #71
kevlac
Rep
Drives: 2016 228i Convertible

My 2016 228i Convertible with 9000K miles....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DF View Post
I had two,things. But one was my friends fault. Some plastic cover thing broke off the seat rail. I'll be damned if I can figure out where it came from. My headliner detached in the back. I'm probably the only person this is happned too. It's on back order from Germany
Well, I had the little plastic seat rail cover break, too. I knocked it with my foot while raising the seat on the 2nd day of ownership. They seemed reluctant, but the dealer replaced it for free (which is good because it costs more than you would think!). The dealership didn't have one in stock, so it had to ordered. Of course, they made me make an appointment to return for installation and would not simply give me the part. They insisted that if I put it on myself, they would have to charge for the part even though though it literally pops into place in two seconds. If this happens to you out there, save the broken one and Gorilla Glue it back together!

Other than the car has been great. I literally had my first service today with just about 9000K miles. The service of course was free. However, the dealer charged $74.00 for a tire rotation and balance. My butt still hurts.

Last edited by kevlac; 10-28-2016 at 12:56 PM..
Appreciate 0