chsbmw
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 335is coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveslaine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeroXer View Post
I don't think we will see any pictures of the interior any time soon, Considering it is more covered up then the outside of the vehicle, Unless one of the drivers who is test driving the mule messes up and forgets to cover it up while the super superb spies on bimmerpost comes along and photos it.

Witch will probably end that test drivers job.

But none the less great pictures. The car has gotten a lot wider then the M235i and those wheels are just glorious.

Also just spotted that the fuel lock is round and not square like on the m235i so dint think about that until now. Maybe due to the wider but on the car.

Also on the picture bellow the area around the headlight is really widened and on the M235i the headlights goes along the side of the body here the body of the car goes over the lights, This seems to me like its gonna be an huge area that collects grime,dirt and dead insects witch makes me wonder if they are going to change the headlights as well?

Definitely the M seats

As nice as the M2 is, will be, I wouls.just get an AY M4 because that is one beautiful piece of car
Looks like that's an F80 interior pic based on the rear drivers side window.
Appreciate 0