View Single Post
      07-24-2015, 10:33 AM   #3
sstarrx3
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2014 228i Mineral White/Terra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstick View Post
You just missed me around Chagrin Falls and Shaker Heights last weekend, then on the 80 back through Toledo! We do OK around here, even with these crappy roads...just requires some compromise, such as 17" wheels instead of 18" or more. Since making that swap, my 228i THP has been fine, even in Sport mode. More sidewall wins in Michigan!
The one I saw had 18s and low profile tires that already looked pretty worn. The last three weeks my rental has been a Focus a Sentra and a Veloster. The Veloster rode the best of the three on those roads but they were all bone jarring. I tell you it is so hard driving around in these midsize, low power rentals when I am away on business. The ride home from the airport in my 2er is heaven after putting around in those rides all week I can tell you the seats in the Veloster were very nice, even the entry level cloth seats. Very good support and seating position with nice bolstering. I bet the Turbo version of that car with the nice interior would not be a bad little ride.
Appreciate 0