Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 340xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant601
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjosh View Post
I agree. I think $1,000 off MSRP is not good as well.

I'm currently exchanging emails now with the dealer and I requested 49,500 (not including tax). That should be near 1k above invoice give or take..

I'll definitely take this as a learning for future orders.

Thanks
$1000 off MSRP is not good enough. They're trying to hold it over your head that it's here and you can take it now. I recommend waiting and custom ordering from somewhere else after you have negotiated in advance. With TAXES INCLUDED, you should be around the $52-53k mark for a decent to good deal. I got below invoice on my car, but I have a 228i xdrive, not an m235i. I also live on the east coast where deals on these cars are apparently more common. If the dealer refuses to budge from 1k under MSRP, walk and order from somewhere else. I understand it's a business and they need to make money, but we all know that the dealers make money from other things besides the final sale price (manufacturer kickbacks, warranty repair work, etc). NOT A GOOD ENOUGH DEAL. STAY VIGILANT AND KEEP US UPDATED
port install accessories have even lower invoice prices, it varies from 20-35% off msrp, which parts did you get?
Appreciate 0