View Single Post
      07-04-2016, 07:40 AM   #2
RacerDad
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M235i

Day 1, Flight from Atlanta, Munich

We have arrived in Munich. The red eye flight from Atlanta (not incuding connecting flight) was 8.75 hours. Fairly smooth, except after we landed the pilot got lost on the taxiway and almost could not turn around. Flew on Delta business class which was just as good as first class. The sleeper seats were fine but a little tight when fully flat. Going through customs was fairly simple. Just a few questions from the Polizie and we were through.

We were picked up Sixt in a brand new, black 7 series. As decribed elsewhere in this forum, the driver was professional but quiet. A very quick drive and we at our hotel.After a brief rest we visited Marienplatz and rode the Underground. We even took a picture of the local BMW dealership.

Right now we are trying to catch up on some sleep. I know that may not be the best for jet lag but we are both very tired. Tomorrow we are scheduled for the BMW factory tour and museum visit. The delivery is on Wednesday. The best part, my son still has not realized we are doing a ED. He thinks we are just renting a car from the Welt.
Attached Images

Last edited by RacerDad; 07-05-2016 at 10:17 AM.. Reason: Added Title
Appreciate 2
GOLFFRR10818.50