03-04-2014, 09:27 PM   #42
Mark's M
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 Individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg007 View Post
Good comeback indeed. I've been driving BMWs for 8 years and counting, and have no plans to switch to the IS350 anytime soon. I'm glad I've heightened your awareness of MW vs. AW, because I'm now convinced as you are that it is far superior to AW arguably on any car. I think MW would go best w Terra interior (so give that serious consideration), or perhaps black interior if u prefer a slightly meaner look. MG again preferably on Terra (or perhaps black) looks even meaner. Tough call between them... hope to see MG in person soon (no substitute for pics).

Now we can continue our silly feud that u started (w/o just cause due to your impatience and intolerance... if u aren't interested in what someone has to say then simply move on... and stop whining to the admin or using profanity) or, preferably, we can discuss said colour combos (via private message if u prefer), so that we both get the M235i exactly the way we want it. That is of course if you are at all serious about getting an M235i in the first place, being an M car dude. I'd much rather make a new friend than to create a new foe... your choice.
Would you prefer your straight-jacket in alpine white or something with a bit more "panache" like mineral white?

And just to clarify, seeing as you've already determined what my colour schemes should be as outlined above, there'll be absolutely NO need to continue our discussions either here or via pm. Take heart in knowing that you've made my upcoming purchase experience that much easier and I thank you!

Sincerely, the "M Car Dude"