View Single Post
      10-31-2015, 10:02 PM   #1
bluebuffalo
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: shopping

Unhappy Excessive mileage between dropoff and redelivery

I just picked up my car from the dealership after European Delivery. I'm so happy to have it back!

Weird thing is that the car has been driven 11 miles since I dropped it off in Germany and today. I dropped it off at the Munich airport. From my understanding, the car should have been transported from the Munich airport to Bremerhaven by truck, I know that the car was transported from U.S. port to the dealership by truck. I don't understand why the car would have to be driven 11 miles otherwise.

Another reason that I bring this up is that there were several kids (teens to early twenties) hanging out in the office at the Munich airport, helping the older female who seemed to be running the place. I noticed that there was an Alpina B6 parked directly behind my car while I was doing some last-minute cleaning of the car for about an hour. At one point I noticed that the Alpina B6 was missing, and it reappeared with one of the kids driving and the other in the passenger seat. When they got out, I asked the kid who was driving if it was his car and he just smirked and said "No I wish." Seems like there was some unnecessary joy-riding of this customer's car. Not cool.

Has anyone else noticed seemingly unnecessary mileage put on the car between drop-off and re-delivery?
Appreciate 0