10-07-2015, 05:53 PM   #11
ksa
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: Aston Martin Vantage & others

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killramos View Post
Have you spent any time in and driving a 6 series? I have spent a bit of time with both the previous and current gen and there is nothing that wows me about them. And they were M's

Personally i would go for a 550 instead if that's where you are leaning. The 6 is a boat with pretty much no usable room in it. 5 is gorgeous, good prices on them as they are going away for a new gen soon. Nice interior, room in the back.

Your M3 is nice man, i would stick with it.

As for the winter package i would ask Tunerworks for a quick quote as i am pretty unimpressed with the tires BMW provided me for my 2 (TS830P), they are just ok which is pretty shit for the price i paid. Pretty much no ice grip at all.

Another option that I think is much better than a 6 is a CLS550 (should have bought sheltons haha)
Haha I am fairly sure I will be sticking with the M3 for the time being I think. I always though my next car would be a Gtr or a 911 or something down the line when I had the C63, but now that I got into BMW I am might be thinking M6 and what not. Either way, 2 months into it I think it would be pretty ridiculous thinking of swapping already. I think i'd have a mutiny on my hands as far as the wife and family is concerned! haha.

CLS feels like even a bigger boat! Honestly the AMG I would love but not the regular 550, especially when it doesn't come in coupe version. Who knows with the new C63 AMG coupe looking as sexy as it is, I have no idea what the future has in store! lol
Appreciate 0