View Single Post
      09-10-2014, 11:35 AM   #17
nachob
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2004 330i ZHP, 2022 Cayman T

It's interesting. There are some changes I don't like on the 235i and some I do. I don't like the extra weight and iDrive screen. I like the look, seats and throttle response. When I have mentioned the dislikes, I have been told that I have to love "change." I have to embrace change whether I think it's good or bad change....if BMW does it, it is all good change and I have to swish it around my mouth, take in the aroma and savour the change and gasp in ecstacy as change goes down.

So now that I am trying to effect "change" and I ask where are all the "Change-is-always-great people? Is change only good when BMW imposes change on you and bad if the customer wants change?

C'mon change lovers...you guys beat people over the head with your love change stuff, here is some change we can take as a community. You write on this forum reasons not even try to change and the same two minutes you spent typing the reasons not to try, could've been used writing BMW USA and asking them to change their perspective of Americans as not sports-car saavy enough to get the Euro Alcantara interior!

Rise up addicts!!! You love change so much, then help me make some!
Appreciate 0