View Single Post
      09-08-2014, 04:44 PM   #16
SCOTT26
Major General
Rep
Drives: A big F-off German Truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nachob View Post
If enough people contact BMW USA they will consider it. That is what they told me. The encouraged me to get people to contact them and ask for it. BMW said only three colors for 1M but last few ones made were differnt colors including java green after they told us LeipZig wasn't equipped for it. It is incredible lame that they offer USA vinyl over this interior! It is basically no differnt than leather except that they kill plastic cows. Please contact BMW and ask for it. I already have!
The "Individual" BMW 1er M Coupe were sanctioned by the company because they were the final models to go to production , since US production had already stopped there were spaces to do something special for the final cars.
But initial Individual orders during production for some customers internal and a few external, involved a lot of logistics and therefore reflected in the cost. That it was not feasible to do on a regular basis.