Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: L'Orange

Garage List
2011 BMW 1M  [8.40]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Advevo
I have had a gt3 997 mk2. But sold after 2 years. To much understeer for me.

But the Porsche quality was awesome. If you came off the track the car felt ever better then new. The build quality is out of this world! if you come off the track with a Bmw m car you always feel some new sounds and you feel the bushes gets more play etc.

I have also test driven an m4 not a hair on my body wants that car to big for me. Maybe as a family car an m3. But then it s to much the same layout for me. Front engine rwd drive.

In 2014 I have sold my black 1m could get a good price for it.

I have an new Audi rs3 on order for a family car. Quattro 4wd for daily use and some 4wd drifts in the snow. I am not a big Audi fan but it s a nice family car which gives some fun on the family trip also

I am interested In a gt4 but only for track day use. No registration plate.

When the m2 comes and it brings same amount of fun as the 1m coupe I might trade my 1m coupe for one. Time will tell!
well your 1M is safe then! I think the M2 will be a really good car; but pretty much a 0% chance it will be as 'fun' as the 1M

The 1M was only MADE for fun....the M2 is being properly engineered and developed----which means it will probably be a better overall car; but not more fun.

I am, however, very confused about how you thought a 997 GT3 had too much understeer....shocked really! do you think it maybe didn't suit your driving style? I've never heard that before, man!
Appreciate 0