03-15-2015, 11:45 AM   #49
Adem1534
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
There really wasn't. My friend was following it closely because that was most likely going to his car. We knew absolutely nothing about the engine (that they were going to stuff the 3.8L), that it was going to be MT only... these were all rumors.

There were just spy shots. That's it. So how is the M2 any different in that regards to information?

You got one side saying that the M2 will be too heavy for what it is. Then you got guys like you saying it needs cooled and heated seats. Can't win

Again, I ask you, so what? That is not how it works. Really, what else do you guys need to know, short of a full reveal? We already know the engine and trans, and roughly what it'll look like. Hell that's more than we ever knew about the GT4 before its release.

If the thought of a compact, RWD, manual transmission BMW for a somewhat affordable price (this is relative of course) doesn't do enough to excite you guys on its own, then I don't know what will.

Next week is officially the first week in Spring. I fully expect more spy shots at the very least to come out soon enough.
I know that's not how it works, I'm just explaining why I think I get the irrational emotions of disappointment. Trust me, I get what's going on anand why BMW is making the decisions they are making. But that doesn't mean my raw emotions won't be filled with disappointment. I was just explaining them.
Appreciate 0