06-30-2015, 12:03 PM   #16
Mantii
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3/E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemisedan View Post
Hey, we're neighbors. I've wondered whether or not one could put the muffler system on the 228i M-Sport as well. I'm six months away from ordering one, but I just don't like the dual/single exhaust. Needs balance, plus I'd like a bit more noise back there. A bump in power wouldn't hurt either. What color is your 228i?
Hey, yes we are. Let me know if you ever want to meet up or maybe do a cruise. Sometimes I join the nissan/infinity club of Des Moines as I have a friend that kinda manages the club and they meet every couple weeks. Let me know when you get your ride. You are more than welcome to stop by in the mean time as well!

Mine is Alpine White. I bought the m235 M Performance muffler/exhaust and put it on my 228. It sounds really good for a 4 banger. You still get the burbling and popping which is really nice. No drone. The piping is a little different so an exhaust shop can do a sleeve or something, pretty simple to be honest. If i remember correctly, its 70mm vs 75mm on the 235 piping.

I put on the black performance grills and side splitters as well. Inside ive only changed the shifter to the carbon/alcantara one. Looks and feels great!.

I dont think I will be making anymore changes as I am saving up for the M2 or M3 in a couple of years when my lease is up. I have a couple of iphone pics and short clip which ill post later tonight when I get home. I also just got a GoPro so hoping to get it hooked up for some driving videos as well.
Appreciate 0