View Single Post
      12-11-2015, 02:57 PM   #39
Sportstick
Major General
Rep
Drives: '15 228i and '24 X3 sDrive30i

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpsRider View Post
I guess for 13 bucks a pop including tax it is a very worth while modification if you care at all about cabin noise. That is why I posted the invoice for others to use. I'm glad your mod worked out.
Yes, but just to be clear, it seems yours was an error at the Parts Department counter to your advantage. The actual part you showed us (and which I got) is not the part number on your invoice. On the BMW exploded parts diagram, it seems to be affiliated, but the actual tall piece of black rubber is the part number I listed earlier for a "seal", not a "frame". Note your invoice has the first few letters of the word, "frame". It's an understandable error when the generated the invoice once you see the parts diagram. Others most likely won't get the same $13 price....the actual price is also shown in my earlier post.
2015 228i 6MT/Track Handling/Tech/Cold/Premium/Lighting/Driver Assistance/KCDesign Strut Brace/M2 LCAs/Rogue SSK/BBS SR/PS4S/ER Chargepipe/AA Intercooler/Dinan Shockware/MPerformance Spoiler/Black Grilles/Xpel Ultimate PPF & Prime XR+ Tint/Adam's Ceramic/no CDV
2024 X3 sDrive30i/MSport/Premium/Dynamic Handling/Shadowline/Parking/Xpel Prime XR Plus/Weathertech Cargo Liner
Appreciate 0