02-23-2014, 12:05 PM   #42
darcivic00si
Save the manuals!
United_States
Rep
Drives: Lotus Evora S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg007 View Post
There are those who think white is a girly colour (I think that's stupid), but am I right in presuming most if not all of you are men, and that you've got no problem whatsoever going with a white car, and dare I say love that colour? I'm torn between MW and MG. Appreciate everyone's comments, and please please post some nice big pics of this beauty (from all angles, especially both sides) ASAP so we can see how it looks w the rims, brake calipers, etc. Enjoy the beast!
I am a woman, but I do not think that MW or AW is girly in anyway. I mostly see men driving white BMW's where I live. Although, MG is very nice, too, but I don't think it suits this car as much as white, blue, or black.

That is the thing about colors…people are going to like different ones and have their reasons. Stop worrying about what others think and get what you like.

I have never had a blue car before and I am coming from a white A6 (C7) and have an MG 335i (F30) right now. So, I wanted something different and went with blue on the M235i.

Last edited by darcivic00si; 02-23-2014 at 12:15 PM..
Appreciate 0