View Single Post
      04-02-2019, 07:59 PM   #1
Yalerz
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW m240i RWD

My first bimmer, 2017 m240i coupe in GS

So I recently got myself a gift in the form of a 2017 m240i coupe with 8 speed auto in glacier silver with oyster interior. Coming from a Hyundai Sonata, the difference was night and day. Ever since I picked it up, I have been reading and researching anything/everything I can regarding this vehicle. Never worked on my own vehicles as my daily driver's have been Altimas, Sonatas, and Civics. When I picked up this little gem, she had only 29xx miles and FULLY loaded. Snagged her for a sweet 34k as an executive demo.

While reading up, I decided to make this car "mine". First thing I did was to tint the windows. I tried to decide what color I would like to accent the silver and was having trouble making a decision at first. I ended up deciding to use CF as my accent. So far I have added CF kidney grills and a CF shark fin. I have a CF M4 style spoiler lip at home waiting to be installed and am waiting for my CF side mirror covers and door handles to arrive. I also added a BMS intake.

Here are some photos of it in its current condition.

I also added M logo lights under both doors, but don't have any photos of them yet. In addition to the cosmetics, I am waiting on my VRSF catted downpipe to arrive and will be adding a BM3 stage 2 tune and an MP stage 1 trans flash.

I will add photos and more info as I have them.

Took a couple photos with the door lights.

Carbon Fiber spoiler lip pics added.

Last edited by Yalerz; 04-06-2019 at 03:36 PM.. Reason: Added photos.
Appreciate 2