BLK235iNJ
Captain
Rep
Drives: m235i,13MustangGT,84C10,99A8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devon K View Post
'15 Mustang: 188" l X 75" w X 54" h

M235i: 175" l X 70" w X 56" h

The Stang is humungous compared to the 2 series. That is a big disadvantage right out of the gate IMO, and it's going to have to hugely impressive to overcome that negative.
agreed.

I currently own a nice 13 GT with tune, exhaust, suspension, rtr and MRR wheels. I was planning on getting a 15 until I saw it in person at the NY Auto Show. To me with the short wheelbase it makes the car look off balance (almost like the chassis doesn't fit the amount of plastic they put on it).That being said, I like driving my GT and I LOVE driving the m235i. I almost feel like ford/chevy are getting into the HP wars similar to the camera industry with the megapixel marketing. There is much more to it than HP/TQ (IMO).

Hey if you like the mustang and feel that it drives to your standards then buy one. As for me I most likely will never go american again after owning most of the brands (dodge Challenger, ford Mustangs, and chevy c6 Z06). Build material and quality is just not there and gearing also doesn't compare to my m235i. Suspension and balance I can't even compare (my m235 is much better).

Again if you like the Mustang buy it... I just would not compare it overall to a BMW.
Appreciate 0