View Single Post
      07-19-2014, 06:14 PM   #34
w3rkn
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW 135is

Quote:
Originally Posted by patbrass View Post
Dude, please stop talking about educating ourselves about the Mustangs or being ignorant...I just don't care about the Mustangs, I don't need to be educated. I suspect most here feel the same.

Buying a car such as the M235i is not necessary a rational thing. It's not about comparing which car has the most HP or the least weight. It's about loving how the car feels. I fell in love with the M235i the minute I test drove it. After that, I just don't care about other cars (for at least a few years). It's like falling in love with a woman and then being told I should check another one because it's younger or lighter
LOL^

Nobody cares that you don't like Mustangs, this is a M235i vs EB Mustang thread.. as many enthusiasts LOVE discussing such thing. Seems most here who are responding, are BMW newbies and all upset that we comparing a Ford to a BMW.

Before this year, I would NEVER own a Mustang, EVER. The s550 changed all of that, & from the looks of it, Mulally kept his word and built a BMW competitor. Sorry that the word "Mustang" conjures up images of the old.. that will soon change. Get over it.

Coincidentally, buying a ugly $52k BMW 135is isn't rational, nor is my $700/month payment.. I didn't let any of that bother me, or influence my decision. The M235i lost hydraulic steering and gained weight.. so I opted out!

Understand, "loving your car", doesn't have anything to do with a VS thread..?
I understand that MANY here can't fathom Ford vs BMW.. so they don't bother to compare specs...?? Or even know them...? The joke is on THEM... BMW M235i weighs more than a Mustang
That^ is why a good many of BMW enthusiasts are waiting for the M2..! And why many BMW owners are on the fence.

Seems to me, you not a car guy.. you are just enjoying your first BMW. Congratz!

Last edited by w3rkn; 07-19-2014 at 06:47 PM..
Appreciate 0