11-04-2014, 02:44 PM   #17
AlexGT
Captain
Guatemala
Rep
Drives: G05 X5 MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaddy74 View Post
Thanks Peter !! you have been very professional through my enquiry and for that i respect you greatly...... now for the individuals that dont believe you are so blind and stupid its not funny ! ! I have spent hours on the phone with Peter discussing and toying with my options but decided not to proceed at this stage and this is why !

1. The cost of shipping if something was to become an issue
2. The intake manifold has to be removed and parts replaced on reinstallation
3. Peter hadn't done a RHD car -But I was reassured this would not be an issue
4. Time and downtime of the Car if the ecu had to be sent back and forth

It has been explained so many times that the ECU once unlocked and reset can be tuned in the first 10 hours in development mode , what more can I say !
First of, I really hope you are NOT calling me "stupid", because I'm not here to take insults from nobody. I'm sad that this started and ended so fast, not because I think you're a liar nor Peter, but because I see (from Peter's response) that this is NOT recommended to do it if you're not going to be able to take your car physically to Tuningwerks. You get angry/upset and call people "stupid" while the actual representative from Tuningwerk (Peter), remains calm and responds/clarifies whatever comment or question is written in here.

And if you read again @FC4 first response, even he questioned the fact that this could be or not real, he did actually said "However, I do hope I'm wrong".
Appreciate 0