View Single Post
      10-07-2014, 01:37 PM   #5
vantagesc
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdpauly View Post
I like your list, but no way we'll get all that for only $55k.
I'm not including HUD and LED in that $55k just to be clear. I've fluctuated between thinking this car will be mid $50's to low $60's, but question is with what equipment. Enthusiasts pay pretty dearly for performance...you should see all the toys you get on a new C-class for $55k. New C63 is actually going to be a tremendous value.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ska///235i View Post
$55k loaded???

Lets take a step back and rethink this...

If m2 is under or near $50k base price. Who on earth will buy a M235i? No one, unless they discontinue the M235i or drop the price and start making a 235i with less standard options....no way guys
There is a pricing thread for this discussion, but at first I thought like you, that I would be paying low $60's for this car. And it still might be that expensive with certain options like a LED lights. But then the car starts getting pretty darn close to an M4, which has a nicer interior and other things. Plus the 1M was about $10k more expensive than my 135i.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgrinavi View Post
Your list plus
We already know the car is getting an LSD. Safe to assume we'll get DCT and an M steering wheel like in the M3/4.

We shall see! I'm interested in what other people want on this car. For example, am I the only one that wants full leather?

Last edited by vantagesc; 10-07-2014 at 01:58 PM..
Appreciate 0