View Single Post
      08-30-2022, 07:09 PM   #391
mpwrmnt
Rep
Drives: BMW 230i xdrive Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahfoofnik View Post
Same here. I had to drive 450+ miles to trade in my Mini for a 2022 F22…and it's been worth every mile.

I do miss a manual gearbox at times, but my family's got a 2019 Mini with a manual so I drive that when I miss rowing my own.

Everything about this 230i -- I love it. It feels like a complete car to me. Personally don't have the need for maximum HP for my daily driver -- my commute is short. Just wanted a luxurious, fast fun car to throw around when I want to…and after having a 230i as a rental, had to have my own.
Couldn't agree more. The balance of the 230i and the 250hp let me toss it around and mash the pedal letting me hit the limit without outrageous speeds. It's such a great daily commuter. Drove the M240i which is also plenty fun but would reach illegal speeds way too fast. Got mine CPO and have put about 20k miles myself on it.

Eager to do some mods like a dinan free flow muffler for dual exhaust look and better sound. honestly considering some m performance breaks as well for looks and better stopping power.
Appreciate 0