View Single Post
      10-29-2014, 05:03 PM   #1
chaddy74
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: M135i

Lightbulb TuningWerks "Flash tune" Unlocks hidden potential on the M235i & M135i

Well folks the wait is finally over http://www.tuningwerk.de/ have finally unlocked the unlock-able encrypted M235i and M135i ECU !! Tuningwerks is the only company in the world at present to my knowledge that can actually flash tune the M135i and M235i and it only costs 1500 euro's to 360 HP.... but be warned peeps fuel pump upgrades are needed to reach this power level as well as a few other cooling bits potentially!! Several parameters in the factory ECU's calibration are optimised to my understanding and the Vmax is also removed as well .

After consulting Peter the owner and founder who I found extremely helpful and "pleasant" to deal with offers two tuning options for these models :

1. ECU is flashed via the OBD2 port at his facility
2. You can send in your ECU and he can bench flash

TuningWerks also offer a same day turn around on tunes or ECU's sent to there factory in Munich which is amazing service .....!

So folks the long wait is finally over the ECU has been cracked by Peter and his team at Tuningwerks !!

Call them today or email Peter Reith @ preith@tuningwerk.de

Everyone should get on this !!

Attached Images

Last edited by chaddy74; 10-31-2014 at 07:25 AM..
Appreciate 0