View Single Post
      12-18-2013, 09:46 PM   #10
Greenkirby21
Vrooom :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: C7 Stringray

congrats! Our cars look very similar, in color!

I'm still trying to decide on the options .

I am yet to see terra brown! I don't want it to be orange. I would have rather it been a darker brown . I might get oyster, but who knows since I only really like oyster/black.

I am also not sure which one goes better with the performance interior. I wish the performance interior was all carbon fiber like the current e82. Never been a fan of aluminum interior, and I prefer the darker wood options...

Also, instead of getting tech options, I might be more performance oriented.

I kinda want Recaro's in the car (such like the CLA45 AMG ones), but not sure if BMW will release in the future, or how much the new M3/M4 seats will cost. Currently solutions require lots of $$$$. If I go this route, I may just get leatherette to save some cost, and invest in seats later. I went to the dealership, and could not tell the difference between leather and leatherette, but the cars were brand new as well.

Estroil Blue for sure : ).
Manual
Tint
LSD for sure, assuming it is < 3k.
BMW Performance interior (probably from Dan@UnitedBMW)
Aftermarket Rims (TBD)
Carbon fiber front, side, rear, and mirrors (aftermarket)
Exhaust (not sure yet, from M135i I like the militek)

I may get the tech package. Not keen on spending 2k for navigation, since my commute is 15 miles a day. However, the bigger screen and the black panel LCD instrument cluster are very tempting : (

edit: just noticed you are in dallas/ft worth area! I got mine from classic bmw

Last edited by Greenkirby21; 12-18-2013 at 09:57 PM..
Appreciate 0