06-02-2017, 08:19 AM   #97
ishowerinjager
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 340i M Performance Editio

Quote:
Originally Posted by mblaucoupe135 View Post
it does seem kind of ridiculous to offer this car in only one color and with a limited number of units, especially because as others have pointed out, you can add all of these parts individually. I have an m235i with many of these performance parts already on it as well as some this car doesn't include, so in a sense I created an m performance m235 before BMW did. Lol. I'm sure there are others out there who have done the same. If BMW offers this car with all of these m performance goodies on it at a cheaper price than if you added them each separately then the special edition version makes some kind of sense in that respect.
Your last sentence is literally exactly what they do.

The purpose is to have the port add the M performance parts all at one time and you get a great deal on them.

You usually get a bmw individual color for free and an interior that is only available in M cars.

All for a price of about 3000 more than a fully loaded car without any m performance parts.
2017 340i M Performance Edition: Fashion Grey, MPPSK, M performance front splitter, rear diffuser, side sills, black grille, CF spoiler, 405M 20s, 8AT, full Marino interior and dash, adaptive suspension
Appreciate 0