View Single Post
      08-05-2016, 11:24 AM   #107
eatsleepblink281
Private
Rep
Drives: 2019 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by X54TH View Post
235Beast's car with the Dinan CAI and Dinantronics Sport Tuner was an incredible lift in power. This car is quick, very quick and to the point we were a bit scared that the tires couldn't handle the surge in power and speed in the turns.

In regards to the snow valve, that gets removed and they give you a plate and 4 rivets to cover up the hole after removing the snow valve. Make sure you have a rivet gun or borrow one. Other things to note, there is a piece of rubber that is about 4 inches long that I believe (as we found out) fits on the metal close to the Air Intake Box. PM me and we can take pics of what I mean. Without it you could scratch the Dinan box cover like we did. Also, remember to line the box with the weather stripping before putting on the cover.

All in all, the CAI and Tuner combined with the MPE (ordered with the M235) made for some very cost effective performance. Honestly 235Beast does not need any more power. I would think this thing is pushing about 370 HP with little to no turbo lag.
I thought I read on one of the forums ppl with MPPK on the 335i only saw 10 HP gains with this Dinan Sports tune?

And since all M235i have the MPPK standard, the gain was 10 HP for us too, cause Dinan website says up to 30 HP gain so was thinking ours was minimal HP gain.

But you feel it more than 10 HP right? man I need to order that and then the Dinan CAI, 370 HP would be awesome
Appreciate 0