03-06-2015, 11:36 AM   #15
1ChrisRuck
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M2

Garage List
2018 M2 LCI  [10.00]
I've only had car buyers remorse once. Do you guys remeber the Toyota MR2 Spyder. I was very excited to get this car. I placed a deposit before the car was even released by Toyota. I was the the first person in Texas to receive an MR2 Spyder when they first came out.

As I was driving home I found myself thinking "what the hell have I done? I don't like this car" The car was entirely to small and underpowered. I sold the car 2 weeks later. Fortunately since the car was new to the market plus it was Silver with Red interior(rare at that time). I was able to sell the car for exactly what I paid for it including tax, title and license.

I've driven several 228i's plus I've driven a 228i M-Sport on track. I was I impressed with the 228i's I've driven. I've only driven an M235i once for a total of 5 minutes. It was a casual 5 minute drive down a freeway service road at no more than 45 MPH.

I believe the M235i will be a perfect fit. I plan on keeping this one for at least 2 years. Will sell it before it reaches 25K miles. I don't keep cars long. I usually sell my cars when they reach between 10-14K miles. Keeping the M235i for 2 years is a long time for me.
Appreciate 0