02-18-2015, 11:57 AM   #109
AlexGT
Captain
Guatemala
Rep
Drives: G05 X5 MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daleb View Post
Hi guys I've got a few questions I hope some of you's could answer regarding the racechip ultimate.

Is anyone running a racechip ultimate with a EWG controlled car? I wondered if the ewg would still manage to hit the published figures.

My cars currently standard and I run 99 RON fuel (equivalent to 94 US?), can I increase the settings over what the racechip comes setup as or is this only for cars with sports cats/decats and uprated intercoolers?

Finally I notice people mentioning they haven't had any codes show up while increasing their settings and also data log, are you's using something like dash command and an OBD2 dongle to do this?

I'm currently stuck between the racechip ultimate and a stage 2 jb4. I'm put off with the potential hassle of having to remove/refit all the jb4 connections for dealer visits if ever needed where as the racechip is much simpler in that regard. However the built in fail safes and custom map 6 appeal to me with the jb4.

I'm nevering going to use meth and I may eventually upgrade to a 200cel sports cat.

Cheers
Hey man, that's a question that chaddy74 or ROBNYC may be able to reply as I don't have EWG
Appreciate 0