View Single Post
      09-02-2015, 12:23 AM   #29
kdog26372
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235xi BSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud IX View Post
Just cause you see a video and a time slip doesn't prove that he isn't running more than he is saying.

Not saying I don't believe him, just saying I get where his doubt is coming from.
Correct, perhaps there are sociopaths on here that prefer to boost fake self esteem by running nitrous and then claiming in was a lesser setup? I mean, anything is possible, but what is the point of posting fake results to strangers. Not to discount mental illness at all, but that would be pretty nuts on a car forum I'd think. That said, I've got a stage 1 tune and hi-flow catted downpipe and on 93 octane I'd guess from past experience w/ N54 135i w/tune I'd be lucky to hit 110-112 at best in 1/4, have no idea how much ethanol helps, but I think the original post said about in the 112 range without the ethanol mix, so it seems like a large difference; 5-6 mph in 1/4. Stage 2 JB users should easily know how much the fuel mix helped for mph in 1/4; I have no experience with that.