View Single Post
      08-10-2014, 12:33 AM   #28
bubsterino
Banned
Rep
Drives: none

the tech package was my last contemplation. I've never had integrated nav on a car before. honestly - it makes a world of difference vs. using google maps voice guidance in the background or looking at my phone while driving.

though others have pointed to the phone connector being in the center console as annoying, I view this as a safety feature. I do not (and will not) pull out my phone while driving anymore. even with an ac/windshield mounted phone, you're still looking away from the road.

having the nav arrow beneath the speedo is tremendously helpful.

I've used the Bluetooth streaming music less than I thought I would, as dumping my music onto the hard drive was a huge help, but that's still huge.

I think the nav by itself is worth the tech package. that said, yes, it was a total jack in terms of the tech package being the only way to have gotten nav, but i don't regret for a second ordering it.

when I find myself feeling a second guess on why I didn't get the 235 when I see how close my all in 228 total came to a base 235, I remind myself how much the 235 I would have wanted to build would have actually cost, and it's not just a few thousand bucks.
Appreciate 0